I See.. Bullshit

Monday, April 13, 2009
So I finally log onto my blogger account after 7 long months and I did not miss it at all. Thats because all I would have done on my page is swear against the club that I cheer for.
I see Milan crawling behind Juventus on the 3rd spot, far away from Inter and the scudetto glory. I see a club bragging about its past and letting the best opportunity (IMO) to win the league go. I see a manager that plays favoritism. I see injuries and an impotent medical staff. I see the goals changing from scudetto to Uefa Cup to 2nd spot and now a direct entry into Champions League. I see a defence that has never been so vulnerable. I see Seedorf (playin?). I see the old legs when average ages of squads are dropping like the sensex. I see Berlusconi who doesn't know and doesn't seem to care. I see talented youngsters not been given a chance. N i see a lot of excuses..
Of course I see the heart of Milan declining the shiekhs.. Our Kaka!! N i see the only bright spot in a cloud of darkness.. Pat00!! Ohh.. Did I forget Becks? Thats because I don't see him as a Milano.
When will Carlo see what all of us Milan fans see??.. Or will he be the 'Dhritrashtra' of Italy??.. Anyways I think he'll be gone to Chelsea if Hiddink leaves them. The only problem that Milan has right now is Carlito and I think all of us will see the Milan of Old(New/Young??) if he leaves. No disrespect to the great man I think thats enough of his Bullshit. Btw that was the first real swear word in the entire post.
I won't be writing much about the matches that are to be played in the season except for Juve and Roma. It will be more around the off field stuff.. Cheers!!

0 comments: